Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Top 10 Characters I would be best friends with

Hey everyone! Today I will be ranking the top 10 characters that I just did not click with.  We would definitely not be friends in real life.

10. Dumbledore form Harry Potter. I just need some wise old guy to tell me what to do with my life.
9. Kenji from Shatter Me. He is such a good friend and he is hilarious.
8. Katy from the Lux Series. She loves to read, she is a blogger, and she is funny. Yup, we are already friends.
7. Daemon from the Lux Series. Well I guess I would want to be more than friends....
6. Greg from Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. I would just be dying from laughter lets be real.
5. Finch from All the Bright Places. He is just super fun (well until the end of the novel..)
4. Emmy from Emmy & Oliver. I just want to learn how to surf.
3. Cress from Cress. Although she has been isolated her whole life, she still dreams and loves and I think we would go along wonderfully.
2. Iggy from Maximum Ride. I think that we would have a freakin awesome friendship. He is pretty quiet but he gets crazy when he is excited (uh, me.)
1. Hermoine Granger form Harry Potter. WE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. I mean, we both love to read and both love school. She is awesome and I am awesome. Perfect right??

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment