Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Top 10 Tearjerkers

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! So who is excited for another top 10? ME! So this week I will be ranking the top 10 books that made me '

10. Some Girls Are. Of course I picked this one to be the first book by Courtney Summers that I have read. Bad idea by me.
9. Charlie St. Cloud. You pair this book with the great movie and bah bam! Perfect match.
8. I'll Give You the Sun. Man this book was amazing and also made me cry all of my tears. Thanks Jandy Nelson.
7. The Impossible Knife of Memory. Wasn't a huge huge fan of the book but man it was brought out the tears.
6. The Fault In Our Stars. John Green. The end.
5. Looking For Alaska. I think John Green has a special talent for writing tearjerkers. I think I have cried over every single one of his books.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't think I even need to say anything about this one. I mean, come on.
3. Jellicoe Road. After reading this book like five million times, you would think that it would not be so bad, but every freaking time. It's a killer.
2. If I Stay. Both the book and the movie had me crying sooo much. The end of the book was killer.
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Please, when Dumbledore dies I wanted to die as well. I was drowning in my own tear.

Sincerely.
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment