Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Top 10 book still on my To-Read Pile

Good morning fellow readers! So my top 10 today will be the books that have been in my To-Read Pile for about a million years. I just haven't had the chance to read them, or just was never in the mood for them. So comment/ email me to let me know which ones I should read first!

10. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini. I think I have to be in a certain mood for this one.
9. Mortal Heart  by Robin Lefevers. Reading this book requires me to read the whole series over again and I ain't got the time for that.
8. Zodiac by Romana Russell. I have heard some talk about this book and I cannot decide if it was good or bad.... We shall see I guess.
7. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks by E. Lockhart. I just haven't gotten to it yet. Whoops.
6. Lost Empire by Clive Cussler. I have to be in a certain mood to read Clive Cussler.
5. Love In the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block. I love the cover but it was not enough for me to read it right away.
4. Enemy by Charlie Higgins. I am halfway through this one, but I cant finish it. I will someday (I hope).
3. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. It is so big. And intimating.
2. Emma by Jane Austen. I have had this book on the same shelf for four years. I know. It is really bad. I just haven't been able to read the first page. AHH
1. Cinder by Melissa Meyer. I cannot wait to read this one. I have said this for about two years now. Ah, well. I will get there eventually.

What's on your To- Read pile?

Sincerely.
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment