Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 10 Bookmark Quotes

Hello everyone!

So as most of you know, I have been rearranging my reading area in my room. I started off with my bookcase and have slowly moved around to organizing the whole area. One of my projects has been to make a whole new set of bookmarks. Since I was making these bookmarks, of course I had to find perfect quotes to put on them. There were some that I found really amazing and I wanted to share them with you. So, I put them in this nice little list for you all to read at your pleasure. I hope you enjoy!

10. "There is no friend as loyal as a book" ~ Ernest Hemingway
9. "Sometimes you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together until all living humans read the book"  ~ John Green
8. "When I read, I feel emotion all on my own. Emotion no living person is making me feel" ~Katie West (Pivot Point)
7. "Books have to be heavy because the whole world is inside of them" ~ Cornelia Funke (Inkheart)
6. "We read to know that we are not alone" ~ C.S Lewis
5. "Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life" ~ Christopher Paolini (Eragon)
4. "The stories we love best live in us forever" ~ J.K Rowling
3. "It's strange because sometimes I read a book and I think I am the people in the book" ~ Stephen Chbosky (Perks of Being a Wallflower)
2. "I spent my life folded between the pages of book. In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters" ~ Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me)
1. "Libraries were full of ideas perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons" ~ Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass)

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment