Saturday, June 27, 2015

Book Haul 6/27

Hello everyone!!

So recently I have been going on book sprees, and just getting everything that I can. So I thought I would make a little list of the new books I have acquired so you can read them with me before I post a review!

1. Talon by Julie Kagawa

  • a book about dragon humans? Yes please. Plus, Julie Kagawa is a writing genius and I cannot wait to read something new from her 
2. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • I think this will be great for anyone who likes the Wizard of Oz. Amy Gumm seems like a great main character and I cannot wait to read her story. 
3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  • Again, another dragon book! But this one is about actual dragons, not dragons who can become humans 
4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
  • From what I have read, this sort of reminds me of Throne of Glass so I am hoping that this is as good as that series! 
Sincerely,
a Book Nerd 



No comments:

Post a Comment