Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Top 10 Summer Books

Hey guys!!! So I thought I would rank my top 10 favorite summer books. Many of these I read when I was in middle school during summer breaks and I loved them. I would definitely read these if you are on vacation or anytime during the summer.

10. The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper. Easy peasy and cute.
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This is such an easy book for the summer.
8. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. Such a simple and cute book for the summer.
7. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols. Suspenseful, exciting, and romantic. Perfect summer book.
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Yes. Yes. Yes. Read it now.
5. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. If you like music, romance, and friendship relationships then read this.
4. That Summer by Sarah Dessen. When is a Sarah Dessen book not amazing for the summer?!?
3. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols. Such a cute romantic book if your are looking for a break.
2. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. This is such a good beach read. Easy, fun, flirty.
1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Classic. If there is any summer YA book, this is it.

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment