Saturday, May 2, 2015

Historical Fiction?!?!

Goooooddd morning everyone!!! 

Get ready for a fun rant. Let me rephrase that. Get ready for a positive fun rant. 

I have never been a huge fan of historical fiction. I mean, I had read some that I liked but it was not a major genre for me. However, I am on a historical fiction craze right now. It all started with the book the Passion of Marie Romanov (there will be a review coming soon :D). This book, about Anastasia's sister was so good and I learned so much that I started just reading as much historical fiction as I could. I think that is one of the reasons why I like historical fiction so much. I get to learn about so many time periods and different types of people. When I finished Passion of Marie Romanov I was so interested in the time period that I watched, like, three different documentaries on the Romanov family. So, I just wanted to tell you all that there are some really great historical fiction novels out there. I feel like it is a genre that is swept under the carpet. So, everyone go read some historical fiction!

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd 

No comments:

Post a Comment