Saturday, May 16, 2015

April Conclusion

Alright guys so I thought I would kind of wrap up the last month with some of the books I have read, am looking forward to etc.

Books Bought:
1. Shadow and Bone Series by Leigh Barduco
2. Invaded by Melissa Landers
3. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
4. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
5. Love and other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
6. Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Books I'm Excited For: 
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Those Girls by Lauren Saft
3. Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash
4. The Heir by Kiera Cass
5. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
6. Maximum Ride Forever by James Patterson

This past month we also learned a ton about the new Shadowhunters show (including super exciting casting news!)

If this was all April, I cannot wait for May and June!

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment