Saturday, April 18, 2015

Trailer Thoughts: Paper Towns

Goooood morning everyone!

So I recently went to the movies to see the Longest Ride (SOOO GOOD!), and I saw the Paper Towns trailer for the first time. Let me give you a background on my John Green thoughts before I tell you about the trailer. I like John Green. I do not love him and I do not hate him. I think that he is a really great author and I love his brother (because let us be honest Crash Course saved my biology grade). I have just had some trouble with some of his books. I loved Looking For Alaska but did not like An Abundance of Katherines. So, I like John Green. Does that make sense?

Now, when I first heard they were making a movie for The Fault in Our Stars I was not surprised. It is a great read and would do well on the big screen. When I heard they were making a movie for Paper Towns I was crazy surprised. I think Looking For Alaska deserves to be the next John Green movie, but what do I know.

So, the trailer. I really liked it. I would totally go buy a ticket right now to see the movie. I have a feeling that they are going to do a great job with it even though it is not Looking For Alaska. I love the cast, especially Cara Delevingne. I obviously cannot see into the future, but I have a feeling that this movie will be a good one..

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment