Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 10 Things I Look For in a Good Book

Hey everyone! So today I thought I would rank some of my top 10 things that I look for in books. This is not an exclusive list. It is just some things that I take into consideration :D


10. It has a freakin awesome cover. For example, the Shatter Me cover makes me want to stare at it forever.
9. I am going to be a total girl and say that I do enjoy a cute little romance sometimes. Nothing crazy. I mean is a Four or Fang too much to ask?
8. I HATE when the characters make me want to smash my face into a wall. So, I would appreciate a character that actually has a brain.
7. Something I can relate to. I am most interested in book that makes me think about my own life.
6. Humor. I like laughing. I mean, not all good books have this but it is a bonus.
5. An  exciting plot. I will literally rip the pages.
4. Flow. Flow is important people!
3. Endings. Endings that make me put my books down and stare at the wall are the best. I just cannot physically move because I am just in shock.
2. Keeps me guessing. I love books that are interactive. I am one to tell anyone who is near me about the book and tell them all of my theories (sorry co-workers...)
1. REAL PEOPLE. I like books that have people with real problems/ feelings. I hate reading books when the characters are fake and do not have any depth.

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment