Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Top 10 books that should be make into movies

Hey everyone! I was writing my Shatter Me review the other day and I was thinking that it should be made into a movie. Then, I was thinking Throne of Glass would be AMAZING as a movie. So, I thought I would compile a list of great YA books that should be on the big screen. Let me know what you think!!

10. Out of the Easy (Ruta Sepetys). I think any movie in New Orleans would be wonderful.
9. Any Sarah Dessen book. I just want to see Sarah Dessen become the new Nicholas Sparks. I also think that these plots would make for a real great girls night out.
8. Sea of Tranquility (Katja Millay). This would be such a good tear jerker. I can see it now...
7. Jellicoe Road (Melina Marchetta). This would be a perfect independent movie that is short and sweet. I do not think it would be a big deal like the Hunger Games but I think that it would be a great sort of different movie.
6. Audrey, Wait (Robin Benway). I would love this to be made into a movie because the soundtrack would be off the chain. I think it would be a really great independent movie like Perks or the Way, Way Back.
5. The Selection (Kiera Cass). Yeah, I am going to be a total girl and say this. I just want to see a real life Maxon. Is that too much to ask?!?!
4 Revolution (Jennifer Donnelly). I think a good YA historical fiction would be something different in the theaters. People base YA fiction off of Twilight/ The Hunger Games and I think that if they saw something different they would appreciate it more.
3. Looking For Alaska (John Green). I think I said this last week but this deserves to be made into a movie now that John Green is on a movie frenzy.
2. Maximum Ride (James Patterson). I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE FOR SEVEN YEARS. I NEED IT.
1. THRONE OF GLASS (Sarah J. Maas)!!!!! If this is ever made into a movie I will camp out at the theaters. No joke. I think the action, characters, and plot would be a great idea for a movie. I also think that the scenery would be really beautiful and would be captured well on the big screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment