Saturday, April 4, 2015

Book Haul 4/4

Hey everyone! So today I thought I would just let you all know some of the books I have picked up recently. School is starting to slow down for me (now that I know where I am going to college) so I have had more time to read. Anyway, feel free to comment/ message me if you have any thoughts on the book I have listed (if they are any good, did not like them, or just any comments in general). Awesome, well here we go!!!

1. The Diviners by Libba Bray

  • I am so excited for this one because Libba Bray did an amazing job with A Great and Terrible Beauty. My friend recommended this new one to me and she said is was fantastic. 
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  • I have seen this one in various places over the years and never actually picked it up. It was at my library the other day and I was just like "what the heck". So, I am ready to give it a try!!
3. Zodiac by Romina Russell
  • This one looks interesting. I really like learning about Zodiacs so I think this book will allow me to learn more (super excited!!)
4. Dove Arising by Karen Bao 
  • Another sci-fi for me....and I am pumped. This one looks a little different and let up hope it is in a good way 

No comments:

Post a Comment