Saturday, March 7, 2015

Goodreads anyone?!

Hey everyone,

Just a super quick post for all of you lovely people. I realized a week ago that I never gave you guys a link to my Goodreads. What a wackadoodle. Before I set up my blog, I tried to keep by Goodreads private. I have no idea why but for some reason I was freaked out at people knowing what I was reading. "Oh no, THEY KNOW IM READING TWILIGHT" !!! Yeah, but I have gotten past THAT fear now....... Hopefully..

Here is the link to my Goodreads page...

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3648607-cassandre 

(let me know if it works...You may have to copy and paste?)

Feel free to add me as a friend so you can see what I am reading. If you are feeling up to it, message me or something. I would love to talk to you guys!!

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment