Wednesday, March 11, 2015

10 Things I Cannot Stand About Books

Good morning everyone! Today I thought I would rank some of the most frustrating things about books/ authors. I bet many of you have gone through most of these and they are SOOOO ANNOYING. But, it is something we all must deal with. Great....

10. When the sequel ruins a series.
9. Hard cover books are just so expensive. My wallet does not appreciate it.
8. Paperbacks not coming out until after you have spent $20 on the hardcover.
7. Book covers not reflecting the amazingness of a book.
6. When the next book in the series takes THREE MILLION years to come out.
5. Annoying main characters who just ruin everything.
4. Authors being perfect. Can they just stop? Leave some glitter for the rest of us please.
3. When the author decides to make the perfect book boyfriend/ girlfriend. I have a list of my book boyfriends and it is unfair that they are fictional.
2. When your favorite character dies. I mean, really?
1. STUPID CLIFF HANGERS. I HATE cliff hangers at the end of books. I want to tear my hair out.

Agree/ Disagree?!?!

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment