Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Top 10 Favorite Friendships

Hey guys!

So today I am gonna rank my top favorite friendships! This was really hard to do but I think I narrowed it down??? I am hoping I did not forget any....but I most definetly did.

10. Anna/ Jay 
If you do not know who these two are, they are from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. I loved their friendship throughout the whole series. They were supportive of each other no matter what ( and in this series, no matter what means literally anything.)

9. Craig/ Bobby
Oh these two. They are from the book It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. They do not have a very long friendship but it is definetly an entertaining one. I also think the movie for this book does a good job with these two characters.

8. Katy/ Dee
Lux Series anyone? I feel like this is a typical book friendship but I just love it so much. Dee is so upbeat and gets ahold of Katy right away. I love these two because it reminds me of my friendship with one of my closest friend. She got me to go outside of my comfort zone just like Katy and Dee. 

7. America/ Marlee
America and Marlee from the Selection (Kiera Cass). They are interesting because they are thrown into a crazy situation yet they still find each other even though all of the girls are whacked out of their mind. 

6. Samwise/ Frodo 
This is an original friendship. I always think of them whenever I think of novel/ movie friendships. I mean friends who go on crazy adventures stick together right? 

5. Charlie/ Sam/ Patrick 
Ahhh I love them. Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorite novels and reading about these three just make me so happy. They have one of the best friendships ever because they love each other no matter what and for everything they are. 

4. Max/ Fang 
More Maximum Ride in a top 10? Yup! Max and Fang are the best friend- turned - lover that I always loved. They know each other so well and would do anything for each other. 

3. Taylor /Raffy/ Jonah/ Santangelo 
If you have never read Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta then go pick it up now! Man that book is so good, and I love this friendship. They are literally enemies (read the book) but they find a way to get past that.

2. Remus/ Sirius/ James (Peter)
This is not a surprise right? I mean Harry Potter relates to EVERYTHING. These three (four I guess if you count Peter) have a friendship that will last forvever and it carries over into the next generation (see number 1). 

1. Harry/ Ron/ Hermione 
Again, this is not a surprise right? I do not even know if I have to explain myself anymore. I mean, these three have fought Voldemort together so....


Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment