Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Top 10 Books I Cannot Believe I Have Not Read

Good morning my fellow book lovers!!! How is everyone doing? I hope you are all doing just fantastic. So I have compiled a list of ten books that I cannot believe I have not read yet. There are some that I am just a little wary of starting and some that I just have not have had time to start....already lets get started!!! P.S. If anyone has read any of these, let me know what you think of it!

10. Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes

  • As you know, I am a huge fan of Sarah J. Maas. Whenever I go to Amazon's "recommendation" based on Maas, this book comes up. However, I am just not feeling it...but one day I will probably cave. 

9. Shadow Falls Series by C.C. Hunter

  • I feel like this is one of those series that you read when you are like 13 and never read again. But, I never read this one at 13 so I feel like I should read it even though I might regret it. 

8. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult

  • I have picked this book up and almost bought it SOOO many times. I just never actually went through with it, so I am honestly surprised that I have not read it yet. 

7. Matched by Ally Condie

  • I feel like this is one of those books that everyone one has read and I just feel so left out. But...I have also heard it was not that good so I don't know if I should read it. 

6. Legend by Marie Lu

  • I know that this series has been on the bestseller list for like...ever. Every time I am at the book store, I pick it up, read the flap then put it back down again. Whoops. 

5. Talon by Julie Kagawa

  • I love Julie Kagawa so I have no reasonable explanation as to why I have not read this book. Oh well. 

4. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

  • This one is kind of funny since I love the TV show. I really do want to read this but I feel like it would spoil the show for me, so I might just pass one this one. 

3. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

  • Okay, this is a weird one because I have read pretty much every John Green book. I just never liked the idea of this book so I never got around to reading it. But who knows, I might pick it up soon. 

2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

  • I should read this one. I know I should. I love the cover and it sounds really interesting but I am never in the mood for it. But one day I will crack it open. I promise (maybe). 

1. Game of Thrones

  • I really do not know why I have not read this yet. My mom and a couple of my friends are obsessed with the series and the show, so I have heard how good it is. I guess I was turned off by how big the books are (which is horrible, I know) 
Sincerely, a Book Nerd 




No comments:

Post a Comment