10. Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
- As you know, I am a huge fan of Sarah J. Maas. Whenever I go to Amazon's "recommendation" based on Maas, this book comes up. However, I am just not feeling it...but one day I will probably cave.
9. Shadow Falls Series by C.C. Hunter
- I feel like this is one of those series that you read when you are like 13 and never read again. But, I never read this one at 13 so I feel like I should read it even though I might regret it.
8. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
- I have picked this book up and almost bought it SOOO many times. I just never actually went through with it, so I am honestly surprised that I have not read it yet.
7. Matched by Ally Condie
- I feel like this is one of those books that everyone one has read and I just feel so left out. But...I have also heard it was not that good so I don't know if I should read it.
6. Legend by Marie Lu
- I know that this series has been on the bestseller list for like...ever. Every time I am at the book store, I pick it up, read the flap then put it back down again. Whoops.
5. Talon by Julie Kagawa
- I love Julie Kagawa so I have no reasonable explanation as to why I have not read this book. Oh well.
4. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
- This one is kind of funny since I love the TV show. I really do want to read this but I feel like it would spoil the show for me, so I might just pass one this one.
3. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Okay, this is a weird one because I have read pretty much every John Green book. I just never liked the idea of this book so I never got around to reading it. But who knows, I might pick it up soon.
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- I should read this one. I know I should. I love the cover and it sounds really interesting but I am never in the mood for it. But one day I will crack it open. I promise (maybe).
1. Game of Thrones
- I really do not know why I have not read this yet. My mom and a couple of my friends are obsessed with the series and the show, so I have heard how good it is. I guess I was turned off by how big the books are (which is horrible, I know)
Sincerely, a Book Nerd