Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top 10 places I want to go to (from books)

Hey everyone! So today I will be listing my top 10 places I want to go from books. Enjoy!

10. The Glass Castle (Throne of Glass)

  • A cute guard and a cute prince. Yeah, I'm there. 

9. Amsterdam (The Fault in Our Stars)

  • I love European cities, so when I read this book I wanted to go sooo bad. 

8. Brittany (Grave Mercy)

  • I just want to be like Ismae. A super awesome spy girl. 

7. The club (This Song Will Save Your Life)

  • a club that plays 80s music and where you learn to be a DJ?! Sign me up. 

6. New Orleans (Out of the Easy)

  • I have always wanted to go to New Orleans but this book made me want to go even more.

5. Omega Point (Shatter Me)

  • This is kind of like Hogwarts. I mean, who doesn't want to have awesome super powers?!

4. The Tree House (Jellicoe Road)

  • This is the BEST hangout place in any book because it is where the characters really got to know each other but it was also a huge part of the plot. 

3. The Shire (Lord of the Rings)

  • It is just so cute. Let us be honest

2. McConnell (This is Falling)

  • I just want to go to college so.... No surprise here. I am only a couple months away and reading this book made me want to go NOW

1. Hogwarts (Harry Potter)

  • Duhh....I mean who doesn't want to be a wizard?!

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd 


No comments:

Post a Comment