Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

The blog was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!!!
YAYYY!!!!!
Thanks so much Tessa at Crazy For YA for the nomination! (you are awesome :D)

So there are some rules to this award and how it works....


Instructions:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Answer 10 questions from the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who you believe deserve the award (email/comment)
6. Make a list of 10 questions for your nominees to answer 

Random (but awesome) Facts:
1. I am a pescetarian (I don't eat meat, but I eat fish)
2. I am an early riser 
3. I prefer the cold to the hot
4. I am obsessed with fuzzy socks
5. I work at a toy store while I go to school
6. I have to correct people whenever I first meet them because they mispronounce my name
7. I love reading in my bed with all the lights off and just one book light
8. I hate shopping (unless it is books)
9. I like looking at all of my books before I go to bed (it makes me happy)
10. I am the opposite of a procrastinator (I get nervous it if I don't do my work right away)
11. I love stupid, ridiculous humor (I just saw 22 Jump Street and I died) 

Tessa's Questions 
1. If you were a fruit, which would you be and why?
Hmmm...of course the first one is a stumper. I would have to say pineapple because they look cool. 

2. What was the first book you've ever read? If you cannot remember, what book has had the biggest impact on your life or on you?
The first book I can remember reading were the Caillou books. I lived in Montreal at the time, and I read all of the Caillou books in french. 

3. If you could be a character in any book, who would you be?
Maximum Ride because she is so bad ass. I mean seriously? She has wings and she is sassy. 

4. If you could save the life of any character, who would it be?
DUMBLEDORE.HANDS DOWN. When he died, I felt like a piece of me was torn out. So yeah, Dumbledore. 

5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
I LOVE rock music (alternative, classic, indie, heavy metal)

6. What book world would you like to live in?
This is so repetitive because I say it all of the time, but the wizarding world in Harry Potter. When I was eleven, I waited for my acceptance letter. Even just being in that world for one day would make me happy. 

7. Most accurate book- to- movie adaptation?
This is sooo hard. Uhhhh jeez. I want to say Lord of the Rings because it was literally perfect...but I do not want to say that 100%. 

8. What inspired you to blog?
Uhh... Katy from the Lux Series?
Nah, I am just joking (I think). I actually started blogging because I saw how much fun everyone was having doing it, so I was like "why not?!"

9. What is your favorite color?
Red. Red. Red. Red. I like red. 

10. Library or book store?
Library I think...because there is a certain type of person who goes to the library and I think that I fit in well with those people. 

Questions for Nominees
1. Where do you want to travel?
2. What character would you like to go out to dinner with? 
3. What is your favorite type of weather? 
4. What book had the biggest impact on your life? 
5. Favorite dessert?
6. What character do you want to repeatedly slap in the face?
7. Sweet or salty?
8. Kindle/ Nook or hard copies of books? 
9. Have you ever been in a book club? 
10. Favorite time of day?

Thank you again to Tessa for nominating the blog!!

Sincerely, 
a Book Nerd 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for accepting the nomination! I love your answers.
    I would also save Dumbledore if I had a chance.
    I would definitely be a peach by the way!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete