Saturday, November 29, 2014

"Would You Rather Book" Tag!

Hey everyone! So I have noticed on so many blogs, the "would you rather" book tag. Since, I love "would you rather" I thought I would take a whack at it! Enjoy!


1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I would definitely want to read a series rather than a stand-alone book. I usually get so emotionally attached to the characters and the plot in a book so it is better if the story line keeps going.

 2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Probably a character that is female. It is easier for me to connect with the a girl, because I am a girl. I do enjoy reading books when the main character is a male but I do prefer a female.

 3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble hands down (or any bookstore). Although I love Amazon, I just love the feeling of walking into a bookstore and looking around.

 4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Probably a movie because it is a one time deal. TV shows go on forever, and I just prefer if it was a one three hour video.

 5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week, duh! I mean, I would never be able to do that unless I quit school and stayed in my house all day but I would definitely rather read more than less.

 6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Since I am a horrible writer, I would say book reviewer because it is more just telling people what I thought, not using my imagination (which is lacking).

 7.  Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Although I do love the 20 of my favorite books, I do enjoy reading new books. I like reading something different so I would say new book every six months.

 8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Hmm.. this is probably the hardest one... Jeez. I am going to say book store because I would get money from it? That sounds bad but yeah.

 9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite author. I do not necessarily have a favorite genre but I could read JK Rowling and James Patterson until my eyes started bleeding.

 10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
PHYSICAL BOOK! Reading on any sort of screen gives me a headache.

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

4 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting Tag!!! I did my version of it here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! I'm going to do it soon. I will be sure to post the link to here. I hope that's ok. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag! You inspired me to give it a go myself, http://pagesofworlds.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/would-you-rather-book-tag.html. Love your blog so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this sounds cool! Check out my version http://pagesoverpages.blogspot.co.at/2016/07/would-you-rather-book-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete