Saturday, November 8, 2014

Why I am excited for 2015

Hello again!

So, recently I have been seeing many books that will be coming out in 2015. As I was seeing these, I would write them down. Soon, my list was so long and I realized that 2015 is going to be a freakin awesome year for these reasons.

First....

Invaded by Melissa Landers
  • Expected Publication Date: February 3, 2015
This is the second book in the Alienated series and I cannot wait to find out what happens to Cara and Aelyx! The last book ended on such a cliff hanger I am still reeling from those last pages. I would suggest you go get Alienated before Invaded hits the shelves!!!

Second...

The Heir by Kiera Cass
  • Expected Publication Date: May 5, 2015
When I found out that there was going to be another book in the Selection series I thought I had read it wrong. I thought the last book had a perfect ending, so why another book? I guess we will have to see on May 5. Either way, I am excited to see what Cass has in store for us!
Third...

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Expected Publication Date: May 5, 2015
So apparently this is Beauty and the Beast mixed with fairy lore. Written by Sarah J. Maas. What? Is this real life? If it is, I might be in heaven. I cannot wait for this retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

Fourth...

I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  • Expected Publication Date: January 27, 2015
Cody and Meg were best friends until Meg commits suicide. Cody goes on an adventure to figure out why and on the way learns so much more about his so called best friend. Sooo.... this is gonna be another tear jerker right Gayle? Jeez, if this is anything like If I Stay then I cannot wait.

Fifth...

The Dead List by Jennifter L. Armentrout
  • Expected Publication Date March 31, 2015
Here comes another perfect J Arm book I bet. I love everything Jennifer Armentrout has written and the fact that there is going to be new book makes me so happy I might cry.

Sixth...

The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
  • Expected Publication Date: June 2, 2015
Cadie has spent her whole life waiting to get out of the town she grew up in. So, when a group of tourists invites her along on a road trip, things go terribly wrong. Road trip gone wrong. Written by Trish Doller. Oh yes, I am so there.

Seven...

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
  • Expected Publication Date: March 31, 2015
Another novel by Emery Lord. Oh yes. If this is anything like Open Road Summer than it may be read in one sitting.




No comments:

Post a Comment