Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Top 10 Male Characters

Hello everyone!
So today will be the top 10 best male characters. Do not confuse this with top 10 book boyfriends (so this list is just cool male characters not super hot and amazing)

10. Iggy from Maximum Ride
Iggy the blind man. Although Iggy is blind, he does not make that his life. He learns to live with it and still kick some serious Eraser butt. He is pretty awesome.

"Denial is not just a river in Egypt"

9. Kenji from Shatter Me
Kenji. What a character. I feel like every time he says something, I am dying from laughter. He is one of the few characters that bring light and life to the pages by just being there. He doesn't have to do anything crazy, he just says a couple words and then I am dying.

"'Im sorry" he says, pressing his lips together, shaking his head again. "This is not a funny moment. It's not. I'm not laughing"

8. Neville from Harry Potter
Neville is one of those characters that you could never forget about. He is always there is the corner but you could never forget about him. He starts off as the kid that no one really likes but by Deathly Hallows, he stares down Lord Voldemort and is part of Dumbledore's Army. Hell yeah.

"We're all going to keep fighting, Harry. You know that ?"

7. Maxon from the Selection
Maxon is so cute. He is a perfect gentleman but also understands that he has duties to fulfill. He is not always giving America what she wants and waiting on her hand and foot. He continues his life and protects his country and friends.

"If this were a simpler matter, I'd have eliminated everyone else by now."

6. Daemon from the Lux Series
Yes, Daemon is on here. Of course he is! I love Daemon. He is on the characters on this list that will probably be on my top 10 book boyfriends list. He is so hot and steamy but also does not take any crap. Ahhh

"You do realize I love a challenge?"

5. Josh from Sea of Tranquility
I think the reason why Josh is on this list is because his character is so easy to relate to. He is closed off but once he cracks open Nastya's shell you understand more about him. They way he does not take any of her crap is really awesome. He is also just a really great guy.

"What? Sunshine fits you. It's bright and warm and happy. Just. Like. You.”

4. Dumbledore from Harry Potter
Dumbledore, Dumbledore, Dumbledore. Of course he had to make it on my list. He is one of the best heroes in any novel or even in general. He has so much wisdom and so much heart. There is not much else I can say without going on a rant.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"

3. Fang from Maximum Ride
Oh, Fang. He is another good one. He is quiet and mysterious but whenever he opens his mouth you know it will be good. He is funny, but can also be really serious and knowledgeable when he wants to. He cares about his family (the flock) and is a kick ass fighter.

"I could never as fangalicious as you'd want me to be"

1. Ron Weasley from Harry Potter
I love Ron Weasley. He is definitely one of my favorite male character ever. He grows so much in the series, starting off as a small Weasley body to someone who stood up next to Harry Potter against Lord Voldemort. I love his red hair and his "bloody hells".

"Bloody hell"

2. Harry Potter from Harry Potter
Yes, I did put Harry Potter as the number one, and there is a reason for it. I have looked up to Harry Potter since I was little and when I first started reading the series. I was and still am in awe of his bravery and kindness. He freakin defeated Lord Voldemort for goodness sake. His friendship with Ron and Hermione and his love for all of his friends is also really touching. Go Potter!

"Working hard is important but there is something that matters even more, believing in yourself"


Sincerely,
a Book Nerd

1 comment:

  1. hi cassandre!! This is mariam from bookblogging.net. I read 2 maximum ride novels and I tot agree with you. iggy's definitely got a sweet side. :) he can be quite lovable :)

    ReplyDelete