Saturday, November 1, 2014

Book Haul 11/1

Hello my fellow book lovers!

I have just received a huge group of books that I cannot wait to review for you all! But first, here are the books I have so you can read them along with me!!!

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Calaena Sardothian is a famous assassin who must compete to become the King's Champion or be sentenced to a life in a labor camp in this fantasy country of Erilea. I am super excited to read this and I hope that it is as good as I think it will be!!

2. Reborn by CC Hunter
Vampire Della takes refuge at a camp for teens with supernatural powers  who has to prove herself as an investigator and keep her life intact. I do not know how this one will be but I liked the cover so of course I had to get it right?

3. Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
Budo is an imaginary friend for 8 year old Max. When something terrible happens to Max, he has to figure out what is more important, his existence of Max's happiness. This looks so adorable and touching and I know that it will be amazing (crossing my fingers!).

4. We Were Liars by E Lockhart
A group of four friends (the Liars) friendship turns destructive on a private island. There are lies upon lives in a distinguished family. I have heard sooo many things about this book and I cannot wait to see what the fuss is about!

5. Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
Penelope loses everything, including her home and family. She goes on a search to find a new home with strange creatures. She finds love and faces her mortal enemy. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. It looks so creative and exciting.

Sincerely,
a Book Nerd



No comments:

Post a Comment