Monday, October 6, 2014

NEW BLOG!

Hello all and welcome to my new blog!! 

I'm a book nerd and I cannot wait to start updating all of you lovely people on what I am currently reading! This is my first blog so ignore my first couple of "blog mistakes" (if that's a thing?) 

Anyway, I just finished the last book in one of my favorite series and I felt like I needed to tell someone and rant for hours at the ending. But, as I was narrowing down the choices of who go tell I realized I actually didn't have anyone to talk to.

So, this happened. A nice open place where I can tell anyone who wants to listen my opinions on any and all books I have read, or will read. I have some genius ideas for ways I can make it interesting and I hope I can interest you as well.

Just a bit of info for you, I am a teenage book addict, obsessed with anything young adult. I love all types of genres from fantasy to mystery. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, as you will tell.

I hope I have captured your attention and hope to see you all here soon!!!


Sincerely, 
a Book Nerd 

No comments:

Post a Comment