Saturday, October 25, 2014

Coming Soon: Books I Cannot Wait To Read!

Good day everyone!
I hope you are having a magnificent day!
I am just here to tell you all about some exciting books that are coming out soon that I cannot wait to read, myself!
First....

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Expected Publication Date: November 4, 2014
One day when I was surfing Goodreads I came upon this book and once I read the synopsis I was hooked. It is about a girls whose parents created a device that allows you to travel through parallel universes. When her father is killed, she travels through the universes to find his killer. So... THAT SOUNDS OUT OF THIS WORLD (hehehe puns.)


Second...

Mortal Heart by Robin Lafevers
  • Expected Publication Date: November 4, 2014
I do not think I can wait any longer for this one. The first two books made me crave this one so bad it hurts. One month. I can do it. If you have not read this series, go out to Barnes and Noble and get it right now.

Third...

Forever by James Patterson
  • Expected Publication Date: May 18, 2015
Me after Nevermore, "I can't believe one of my favorite series just ended!! waa!"
Me now, "HOW DARE JAMES PATTERSON MESS WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT!!"
James Patterson, if you are reading this, HOW COULD YOU?!?!
Yes, I am excited for this, but my heart is being pulled in all different directions. When I thought this series ended I was given an exciting twist of events. I am nervously anticipating Forever, and I wish it were May 18th right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment